Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Works for me Wednesday!!


You can find lots of good tips over at Rocks in My Dryer
It's always fun to participate, so here's my best tip that "Works for me"!!

When trying to organize a playroom, you just have to suck it up and buy some good organizational containers.  I have always wanted these racks with colored bins, but would never spend the money.  I finally broke down and bought them, and they have made ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!  Everything has a place.  

I got my handy-dandy label maker and labeled each and every bin.  The older two girls can read, and so they can clean up the play room by themselves.  They know where every single toy belongs, and they can put it back there all by themselves.  (I tried to take a close-up photo of one of the labels, and my camera didn't want to focus on a image that close.  Not a very good picture, but you get the idea!!)

It works for us!  Hope it works for you!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

It Looks Great!!! Good tip...