Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just a little "Gracie Humor"...

... because everyone needs a laugh now and then!

Today her Kindergarten teacher comes and finds me (which in itself should have been a sign), and says she just HAS to tell me what Grace said earlier in the day...

Oh, NO!

Oh, Yes.

I guess it was a little warmer than usual today and the class had been at P.E. and they had been running. Miss Grace comes back into the classroom after P.E., and she is fanning herself. She announces (loudly, and unsolicited), "WHEW! It is HOT out there! I am sweating like a sinner in church!"

Oh. My. Goodness.

Where did she hear THAT?!?!?!?!

I could have DIED.

At least her teacher got a good laugh today...


2 comments:

Amy said...

Love that girl! So stinkin funny!
KM told her teacher the other day that the only thing I can read is the computer! I almost died! Those girls are gonna keep us on our does!

Lindsay said...

That's awesome!!