Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tea Time!


Today Abby had her best bud, Lainey, over after school. I thought it was just a regular play date, but BOY! was I wrong! Abby had told Miss Judy ( our wonderful, irreplaceable, surrogate grandma-in-residence) that she and Lainey wanted to have a real tea party. They also buttered her up really well by asking her if she would teach them how to be little "ladies". SO... Miss Judy came with fresh roses from her garden (pink, of course), tablecloth, pink cloth napkins, fancy hats, raspberry tea, and cookies. I don't know who had more fun - the girls or Judy!

4 comments:

The Borchgardt Bunch said...

Hello Betsy! Could your three girls be any more beautiful! Oh how time flies. The tea party looks absolutely fabulous with such charm to it. Do you love being in a smaller community where you have charm and real neighbors? I have it in my head as the perfect life....creek behind your house. Blaine would live in the creek for sure! Now we can stay in touch through our blogs. Crazy world isn't it. You are missed! I will visit often =).

Amy said...

Now you definately trumped me with the Target story!! Hilarious! Although I know it was NOT funny at the time. Just pretend you read it on my blog, then you can laugh!!! Those two buddies are the cutest EVER!! Beautiful little girls! Thanks for the update!

Shelley said...

Thanks for having Lainey over! She had the BEST time, as always. Dont know if we will ever be able to top the Ms. Judy tea party. Lainey told me about the dog knocking over the flower vase!?!? Anyway, Cute picture. So glad you are now blogging!

The Poe Family said...

Hey...congrats on the potty training...we are still battling the whole thing. Sometimes we do very well and then others, well not so good. Anyway, sounds like the tea party was a huge success. We have to get Gracie and Averi together before too long. Their tea party may not be so much fun, they may just fight over who's getting the next cookie.