Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I sorta might have lost two checks that were both worth A LOT of money... the end result is fine, as both checks are being re-issued,  but we had a few moments around my house yesterday where panic was definitely setting in!  

SO.... today I am thankful for an understanding, forgiving husband who knows that everyone can make mistakes, even wonderful wives (who are almost ALWAYS perfect)!  I am thankful for modern technology, where banks and other financial folks can instantly confirm that, no, indeed the checks have never been cashed, and yes, they can be re-issued nearly instantly.  I am thankful for my health, because a weaker woman might have had a heart attack when she went to the "safe place" where the checks were stored, only to realize that *GASP* they were not there!!

This just confirms what I always knew deep down inside... you should NEVER clean and de-clutter a house!  It only leads to pain and suffering!!

No comments: