Friday, June 19, 2009

The Big Winner...

I am so honored... our wonderful, loving, irreplaceable babysitter (also known as the Fabulous Ju-Ju), is the latest recipient of the "Yard of The Month" Award here in H-Town.  I am in the presence of a real celebrity!!  ;-)

Here is a little "visual" of why she won...Anyway, back to WHY I am feeling honored... a few weeks ago she had our kids over to her house for a little cook-out and fun with her neighbors.  They did all kinds of fun things, and many of these I will have to blog about later.  One of the things they did was work out in Ju-Ju's beautiful yard.  Ju-Ju took lots of great pictures, and I'll be showing you these a few at a time.  The pics of the girls in their "gardening" hats were my favorites.  I have to share.



Those are pretty cute.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

those pictures of your girls are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Tell Judy, "Congratulations!" The flowers (as well as the girls) are truly beautiful. I recognize a lot of hard work in them. Love, Mom