Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ummm...

... I confess. I am a "bloggy-loser". I can't find time to get it done anymore! I try, really I do, but when it comes down to having clean socks for everybody in my house or writing a blog... the socks win every time. I hate stinky feet. And, it's not exactly flip flop season anymore. :-)

So much has happened since I last blogged. So much that I don't even know where to begin! So, I'm not going to try to catch up. Maybe if I don't try, it will just happen. Because, let's be real honest here, "trying" hasn't gotten me very far.

SO... in an effort to not TRY too hard, I thought I'd share a "Gracie" story (just for old time's sake!)

Tonight I'm up stairs with Grace, trying to get her ready for bed. We're picking up the Barbies in her room, when all of a sudden I notice that Ken isn't wearing any pants. In fact, not only is he not wearing pants, he's actually wearing a skirt. So, I say, "Grace, why is Ken wearing a skirt?" She looks at me like I am a TOTAL MORON, and says, "Mom... he's Scottish! And, his name is not Ken. It's Edward."

Oh. I didn't know that. Thanks for correcting me, Grace.
I love that kid!

No comments: