Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day #4

Yes, that's right. You heard correctly. We have been at home for FOUR DAYS because of the weather. The first round was only sleet and ice, but finally last night we got some SNOW!! And, I will admit, it is BEAUTIFUL. The girls are out in it, right now, and they say that they are going to build a snowman... I don't know if that will happen or not, because it is really powdery. But, if they do, I will try and snap a picture of it.It has been BITTERLY cold. It has not been above freezing since Monday, and it is now Friday. It is so hard on the animals! Trixie (our dog), has been in and out of the house, but you can just see it on her face. She was B.O.R.E.D. She was ONE HAPPY DOG when the girls finally came out to play today! She just could not contain her excitement! She rolled around in the snow over and over again with them! If she could have spoken, she would have been saying, "Play with me! Play with me! Play with me!!!!!"

The sun is finally out now, so I know the snow will not last long. Hopefully the girls will enjoy it while it is here, and hopefully that sun will warm us up a little... I am DONE with Winter!!

No comments: