Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sweet Summertime

I know.

I have not blogged ALL. SUMMER. LONG.

And I am not even sad about it!

I have been so busy with all the usual, unimportant things that little girls require of their mommies during the summers... Camps, sleep overs, swimming, etc...

We leave in a mere 7 days for our biggest family vacation EVER. Disney World!!! I am excited, and more than a little bit overwhelmed... This vacation requires a lot of planning, and is a lot different than our usual "rent a hotel and lie on the beach" type of vacation. I have had to plan and make reservations for multiple meals a day and reserve buses for transfers and blah blah blah... Apparently relaxing at Disney is a lot of work!! I will try and let you know how it goes when we return...

This is a sweet summer - the girls are growing like weeds, and wouldn't a picture of them fit in nicely here?? Sure would be great if I had a current one. :-) Maybe sometime soon I will get organized. Hey, internets, be happy - it has taken me all summer just to post ONE TIME!! A picture would be COMPLETELY TOO MUCH TO ASK!! :-)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Cant wait to hear your Disney stories. All the planning will be SO worth it!!!

Liz said...

I agree... sooo worth it. Have fun. I gave up on the regular camera and just take pics with my phone. Sad, but it works :) Have a GREAT time and tell "Mitty Mouse" hi for Will. The girls are gonna have a blast... so will you and Luke though!