Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Disney - Day 3

By our third Disney Day, we were T-I-R-E-D. We had been staying up super late, and getting up early enough to make it to the parks before they opened. We still got up early on Day 3, but we planned to leave early. We had been told that Animal Kingdom Park would not require quite as much time, so that is where we headed for Day #3!

I realized after looking at my pics for this day that I took practically no pictures this day... like I said, We were ALL super tired, including me, the photographer! ha ha! I did get a few taken by the Disney Photo Pass Photographer that I plan to purchase, but not much in the way of documentation of Animal Kingdom.

Here is Abby looking at the Bird Watching Guide.
Here is a really pretty waterfall on the Safari Ride...
Here are Luke and the girls on the Safari ride. We enjoyed it a lot. Great live animals!!
We did ride Expedition Everest, which got mixed reviews. Luke, Kate, and Abby LOVED it. It scared Grace half to death, which was surprising, as she is usually the daredevil and Kate is the scaredy pants. I thought it was just OK... It had the Yeti (abominable snowman) in it, and I think that scared her more than anything... We also enjoyed the dinosaur dig inside the playground. The Kali River Rapids were also fun, but you WILL get wet!! We ate dinner that night at The Tusker House Restaurant inside Animal Kingdom, which was African cuisine, and was delicious. Immediately after dinner (which was early, like 5:00) we went back to our hotel and went swimming and went to bed early. It was a nice relaxing day!

No comments: