Monday, October 22, 2007

Luke

MY MAN...

I was "tagged" weeks ago by Shelley, and I know that we will all need to help pick her up off the floor that I am actually completing it! But, after this past weekend, I figured he was worth a post just about "him". (I promise, more info. in my next post about this past weekend... it was fabulous! You will all be jealous!! :-) )

SO..... without further delay, here are my responses to the "My Man" tag...

1. Who is your man? Luke Martin Killian
2. How long have you been together? 15 years (1 dating, 1 engaged, and 13 married)
3. How long dating? 1 year (oops... kinda jumped the gun on that one in the last question! :-)
4. How old is your man? 36
5. Who eats more? Not that you would know it by looking, but Luke eats like a HORSE. He almost always has a big bowl of cereal before bed, and that is after eating supper. He has the metabolism of a teenager!
6. Who said "I Love You" first? I have no idea. (Is that bad?!?!?!) I think it was kinda at the same time.
7. Who is taller? Luke
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who is smarter? I don't know... probably Luke, but I think I could give him a pretty good run for his money! ha ha!
10. Whose temper is worse? We are both pretty bad... I think his fuse is longer, but when he finally blows it, the explosion is louder.
11. Who does the laundry? ME. Are you kidding? He SERIOUSLY had to ask me how to run the washer this past year!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Luke. Almost ALWAYS Luke.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed, that would be Luke.
14. Who pays the bills? Me.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me.
16. Who mows the lawn? Mostly Luke, but he just got the most awesome riding mower, so sometimes I do it now.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me (if it gets cooked... we are all pretty busy these days! ha ha)
18. Who drives when you are together? Luke
19. Who pays when you go out? Does it matter? It all comes from the same place! ha ha!
20. Who is the most stubborn? Oh, I don't know... we are both very hard-headed. Probably Luke, though. I usually give in first.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't know... I would probably say me, but I'll bet Luke would probably say him!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? That's a tough one... we see them all as often as we can.
23. Who kissed who first? It was mutual... you know what I mean.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? On a day to day basis, me, but he is really sensitive and sentimental in a big-picture kind of way... I don't really know how to explain it.
27. Who has more friends? It's probably about even...
28. Who has more siblings? Luke does, BY FAR! There are four of them, 3 boys and 1 girl, in his family. In my family, it's just my brother and me.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Luke does on the big stuff, but I like to think I fill out a pair of pants pretty well for the day-to-day stuff, if you know what I mean!!

OK!! Now you know more than you ever wanted to know about My Man! So... I tag GINA!! (She will probably be even more likely than me to never do this!! ha ha!! Love ya', Gina!)

No comments: