Sunday, August 16, 2009

20 Years? Amazing!

This weekend, I had plans to go to my 20th reunion of my high school class back in Arkansas.


However, because of the move, I did lose touch with most of those friends back home.  20 years later, (GASP!  That's a long time!) these same friends planned a reunion and were nice and thoughtful enough to include me.  I was excited about it, and had planned to go for months.




Here I am with one of my DEAREST childhood friends, Debbie.  She still looks just like she did 20 years ago.  Amazing.

This is my friend, Andy.  He grew up and quit playing pranks on everybody and is now a lawyer.  Amazing.


This is me with Abby and Kate, walking up to the family picnic.  My friend, Jason, was waiting at the gate taking photos of everyone as they walked in.  The expression on my face is pretty funny.  I was seeing everybody for the first time.  Amazing.
Here is a picture of all the classmates that came to the picnic.  Amazing.
And, finally, here is a pic of all the classmates from the dinner that night.  Amazing.
I had an "amazing" time, and it was all thanks to my AMAZING husband, who knew that I needed to go and see these people from 20 years ago.  

Thanks, babe.  I love you very much, and am so lucky because you are AMAZING!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! I am so glad you got to go cuz!

Laura

Bonnie said...

how fun! I'm glad that you went, it's always nice to see people that you haven't seen in a while.

You really need to download your own pictures, because I can't make out any of those mini-photos. Everything is too small! you need to put up you high school photo and a current one so we can get the full effect :-)

Liz said...

That's so sweet. I'm glad you got to go. It sounds like fun! I can't imagine that since I still see most of the people I went to HS with on the regular basis... not that that is a bad thing, of course :)

See you Saturday!