Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TARDY

As I'm a teacher and all, I was thinking I should use some "jargon" from my profession in this post, and the only word that came to mind was "Tardy".

Because I am so late in getting any posts up on my blog. I'm TARDY.

It's not that I don't have anything to post... I have TONS to post. It's actually astounding how much I have to say, but no time in which to say it. I am perpetually late these days. I think it's something I'm just going to have to get used to.

I DO have a prayer request... For the two people who still read my blog...

Last week my little Abby was complaining of some chest pain and dizziness after running during P.E. Because I am a great mom, I told her not to worry about it. She was just hot, and that pain was probably just a stitch in her side. I'm real accurate like that (sarcasm!!) I should have known better, as Abby's not really much of a whiner. That evening, as she was still complaining, Luke got out his stethoscope and listened to her chest. She has a whopper of a heart murmur. We now have an appointment with a pediatric cardiologist. Luke says not to worry yet, so I am choosing not to worry. (I am also watching her like a hawk, and not letting her run or get hot AT ALL until after this appointment, just to be on the safe side!!)

Pray it's not a big deal, and pray she outgrows it.

Soon.

And I'll try not to be so TARDY with my next posts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always check your blog off of Shelleys. I love reading about happy familys. I hate that you have reason to be concerned about Abby. I too remember you'll in my prayer that everything will check out alright. Aunt, Vi

kristi said...

Wow Betsy. I would not be calm at all and would have wanted that appointment yesterday. I pray that it isn't a "big" deal. I will pray for that God give you strength, courage and faith.

Liz said...

Prayers for Abby and your family. It was good to see you the other night at the dance... even if it was only briefly :)

Lindsay said...

Abby's in our prayers...keep us updated!

Shelley said...

Oh our sweet Abby! We are praying like crazy :)

cheri said...

If you are tardy on your blog, then I'm just absent! I've not blogged in forever!!!! And of course I've kept Abby in my prayers all week and will continue to do so....she's a doll!