Wednesday, July 22, 2009

River pics... (sort of...)

You know I might have a tendency to forget my camera at important events.  It's a sickness, really, but I'm working on it.




Here is Miss Kate, riding down with her cousin Killian, and her sister, Grace.  If you look really closely, you'll see that Grace's hiney is COMPLETELY shining out the bottom of her swim suit.  Nice.  She slid town this tube chute so many times she literally wore holes in her swim suit.  We had to throw it away.

Here is Miss Abby, sliding sown the chute.


Kate, Killian, and Grace.
I told you how much Kelly's children look like my children.  Here is a close-up of her daughters, Killian and Katherine.  Don't they look like mine?
Here is the shot of the entire family, gathered together down by the river.
We had so much fun!!  There are LOTS more photos, and as soon as I figure out why they are tiny, I will post some more, full-sized.

Enjoy a fabulous Wednesday, now.  Ya' hear?

1 comment:

Shelley said...

How FUN! We are loving the river, too :) the cousins do look a lot like your kid... Love all the pics even if you had to borrow them from your kinfolk!