Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday Whinings

Not really a lot to whine about today... I do apologize for my little "pity party" yesterday.  Sometimes things just have to get worse before they get better.  Today we stayed at home for the afternoon and I PUT IT IN GEAR and at least got the INSIDE of my house looking a little better.  We went upstairs and tackled the OUT OF CONTROL play room.  Three trash bags of toys and clutter... GONE.  Granted, it's only a start, but we have to start somewhere!!  We also attacked Kate's closet and one large plastic tub of clothing that no longer fits her is now stored away, awaiting the next daughter who will grow into it.

I feel somewhat better, and MUCH more "in-control".  Hopefully tomorrow I can tackle the entry way area and kids' desk area, which is also a bit messy.  I hate looking at it like this, but it is just the natural place to set stuff down when you enter.  I feel a clean streak coming on!!!  (Now, I just hope it sticks around!!!)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! Mom