Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 4!

Today we finished the banners and the crowns, and got them all hung up.  Whew!  What a relief!  I must say... I think the stage looks wonderful.  I *heart* it so much.  I didn't take a photo today, but I will tomorrow.

The children took their musical over to a local nursing home today and performed it for the residents.  I heard it was a rousing success.  I didn't SEE it, mind you, because I was busy decorating the stage!

Tomorrow is the final day for Summer Music Camp '09.  I'm a little happy, and a little sad, to be quite honest.  It has been so great.  My children have had SO MUCH FUN.  I was quite concerned about little Grace, but she has had a ball.  Today she didn't want to leave!

Friday is also the Camp Carnival.  The "crafty divas" (my team and myself) are also in charge of the carnival.  Pray that it all goes smoothly, and that the children have A BLAST.  Also, please pray that their performance goes smoothly, and that someone is touched by it.  Pray that people will see the Lord through these children and their gifts!

No comments: