Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Some of the many things I am thankful for...

1.)  Good friends.  I am blessed to have a lot of them.

2.)  Family.  My husband, my kids, my parents, siblings, their spouses, nieces, nephews, ...I am blessed.

3.)  Animals.  We are blessed to have a lot of them, too.  Those new kittens are just the sweetest, cutest little things I have ever seen.  The ducks and chickens are thriving.  I'll have to post a photo soon, because they are quickly getting their adult feathers, and the chicks are learning to fly.  We took the ducks swimming for the first time, and they LOVED it.

4.)  Church.  I continue to be amazed at how GOOD it can be in a little town.  Tonight we had the Baylor Men's Choir come and sing for our church.  They were amazing.  We were honored to host 4 of them overnight in our home.  They were delightful.

5.)  Did I mention my husband?  I have had a headache for the majority of this week, and he has really stepped up to help me (and not just medically.)  He has helped so much with the girls and just house stuff.

6.)  Spring.  I love it.  Bring on the wildflowers.

7.)  T-Ball and Softball.  Is there anything better than watching 4 & 5 year olds play ball?  No, not unless it is watching 7-10 year olds play softball!

8.)  Comfortable jeans.  I found a new pair and I love, love, love them.

9.)  Flip flops.  

10.)  Being wonderfully and mercifully forgiven.

HAPPY THURSDAY, Y'ALL!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great post! I always love your "thankful" post. They help remind me!

Shelley said...

Thats a great list! Bring on spring!!