Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bluebonnets...

One of my favorite things about living in Texas is the wild flowers. They are beautiful in the Spring! I love to take the kids out and take pictures in the flowers (even though I haven't done it every single year... Don't judge me. Stuff happens. Mommies get busy. Flowers don't always bloom at convenient times. You know what I'm saying if you're a Mom!! :-))

Anyway, this year, the planets aligned, and I was able to get a photographer to meet us today after school to take some pictures in the bluebonnets. This is just a picture that I snapped with my phone - the real ones will arrive later, and I am hoping that they are FANTASTIC!
HAPPY SPRING!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness..they all look so much older! sweet picture!

cheri said...

So very cute!