Friday, May 16, 2008

Field Day!

Today was FIELD DAY at the girls' school, so Miss Grace and I have spent the day volunteering to run one of the games.  We are both TIRED!!!!!  This post would be a lot more interesting if I had remembered my camera, but, you know me, I forgot it!!  So imagine a lovely picture here of Abby shooting a water gun.  Now imagine a photo here of Kate playing with a parachute.  Next imagine a pic of Grace whining (because that's what she did for most of the day!!)ha ha!!  I'll give you a few moments to use your imagination....

Wasn't that fun??

Also, Shelley, Alicia, Misty and myself rode our bikes yesterday.  We rode 20 miles!!!  That's right... I said TWENTY!!  I was so proud of myself!!  And, believe it or not, I'm not even sore today (although I will confess, my rear end is sore from the bicycle seat!)  It was actually fun.  Luke got me a "big girl" road bike for Mother's Day, and I love it.  It is black and pink.  Awesome.   I'll post a pic of it soon.

Friday has been Fabulous so far!!!  Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have time to volunteer for the girls. It means a lot to them. Love, Mom