Saturday, May 17, 2008

A new dress for Gracie

Look at this dress on Miss Grace... Isn't it just the cutest thing you have ever seen?Now... here is the thing.  I MADE this dress with my mom!!!  Can you believe it?!?!?!  I found this fabric at Wal-Mart and I thought to myself, "This is so pretty.  I'll bet I could do that."  And I DID!!!  The only part I was unsure of was the zipper, so I waited until Mom was here last week so she could show me that part.  I think it just turned out so cute!  Thanks, Mom.  Gracie and I both think it's awesome!!  Now I'm going to have to get another project just to see if I can do it!  I love me a good challenge!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does look cute; however, you do have an even cuter model. Love,Mom

Gettysburg Mom said...

Wow! That is beautiful! You're a brave, brave woman. Not just the sewing thing, but also adding a pupppy to the family. Oh so brave.