Wednesday, May 28, 2008

update...

It's been 5 whole days since my last update, and I just don't KNOW how my readers could have gotten by without me! (HA!  HA!  The three of you who read this can laugh aloud now!!) Any-hoo, so much has happened and we have been so busy that my head is about to spin, so the "random-ness" of this post will be staggering.  Hang with me, and I'll try to update in list format.

**** Stupid blogger won't let me upload photos!!!  So, this post will be boring.  I HATE to blog without pictures!!!*****


1.  We went this past weekend out-of-town for Luke and his brother and a lot of friends from Hamilton to do their first Triathlon.  It was amazing!  I didn't race THIS TIME, but I think I want to try one later.  Luke did very well, and everyone who went finished and was happy with their results.  The kids went, as well, and had a good time.  

2.  We have the new puppy.  It's a girl, so you can check out her photo with Kate in one of my previous posts.  We've named her Trixie, and she is darling.

3.  Lefty, our sweet girly kitten, has run away.  We are all just heartbroken.  Pancho, her brother, is crushed.  He paces around and howls for her.  It is the saddest thing ever.

4.  Tomorrow is (GASP) the last day of school!  I don't know whether to scream from joy or horror.  I guess I'll get back with you on that one.

5.  Today is our 14 th wedding anniversary.  Happy 14th, Luke!  I love you so much!

6.  To celebrate our anniversary, Luke and I are going to run in an adventure race this weekend.  Again, I don't know whether to scream from joy or horror.  I'll get back to you on that one, too.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to upload the photos that go along with this post!  Happy day!

No comments: