Thursday, May 29, 2008

photos!

Even if it DID take ten forevers, and even if I DID have to upload them one at a time, I finally got some pictures to load to Blogger.  Ha!  (Maybe I'm a little too excited about this...)

Anyway, here is the picture of Miss Trixie Mae.  She is a doll.Here is the photo of all the athletes who completed the CapTex Triathlon.  Amazing!  Way to go, guys!

Today was the last day of school.  The girls were elated.  My parents arrived right on time, and the girls were even MORE elated (if that is possible). :-)

And, to top off a truly amazing day, Lefty, our sweet little girly kitten, was returned home today to our family, safe and sound.  A little hungry and quite scared, but otherwise intact.  She had FINALLY made her way to our only neighbor within miles.  We had called and asked them to be on the lookout for her, so when she showed up, they drove her home.  It was a miracle, and we are so grateful!

Tomorrow Luke and I are off to White Rock Lake to do our adventure race.  Pray that I survive!!

No comments: