Thursday, May 28, 2009

15 Years Ago TODAY...

...I married the love of my life.  We looked a little bit like THIS...In 15 years, we have lived in 5 different cities, and between us have graduated 3 times.  We've brought 3 lovely daughters into the world, and, some days, we wish we would have  a few more!!

15 years later, we look a little like this...

... and I must say, he's STILL the love of my life.  Happy Anniversary, babe.  I love you.  Thanks for giving me this beautiful, wonderful, crazy life!!!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Betsy and Dr.Luke, and many many more. And i just noticed today that Dr. Luke and my son anthony have the same birthday, from the church calander.
You have an amazing husband and my family is so grateful to have him as our Wonderful Doc. And behind every amazing man there is an even more amazing woman and that would be you.

Gettysburg Mom said...

Happy anniversary! (I think you look better today than fifteen years ago.)

Anonymous said...

I remember that wedding. Mom and Dad's car broke down on the side of the road in Hillsboro! Dang that seems like forever ago! Happy Anniversary!

Your Cuz,

Laura

Bonnie said...

Congrats!!! 15 years!!! What a milestone! That's great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I love your wedding photo b/c I always think of Luke's argyle socks. :)
-Casey