Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tri, Tri Yet Again!!

Yesterday I went off to do another triathlon with hubby and some friends.

It was REALLY hot in Austin yesterday.  

But we made it.

I don't have any fabulously funny stories about bloody feet and being scared of sharks this time... everything went very smoothly.  

Except, DANG!!  Was it ever HOT!!!!

I (of course) didn't take my camera, but a couple of friends did, so hopefully I can mooch some photos from them!!  If I can, I might post them later...

Happy Tuesday!!  (Even if it has felt like Monday all day long!  :-)

And, there are only 2 and 1/2 days of school left!!  Can I get a "hallalujah and amen" on that one?!?!?

Bring on the SUMMER!!!  We are R-E-A-D-Y!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is so awesome, Betsy! Congrats!

I'm all signed up for a marathon this weekend.... YIKES! I hope I don't die! If I do, make sure you tell my kids how great my blog was :-)

kristi said...

You go girl!!