Thursday, May 21, 2009

The New "Do"...

Today I went in to a new hairstylist and I was READY for a change.  I was pretty sure I wanted something shorter and darker.  I have been "blonde-ish" forever, even though I'm not really blonde anymore.  I finally decided to get back to my "natural" color, even though I wasn't quite sure what color that was anymore!    So, I did it.  Major change.  Here's my "after" picture (warning:  it's not a great photo... I hate pictures of myself!!  But, at least you can see the hair!)Ta-Dah!!!  The new me!!  What do ya' think?

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love it! It looks so good!

Bonnie said...

What happened to platinum blonde!!! :-D

Actually, I love it! You look great with darker hair!

Unknown said...

WOW,Betsy it looks so good makes you look sassy and not that your old or anything but younger I LOVE IT

Liz said...

I love it! I saw you in town today! Are you ready for the race? I don't think I'm racing because I couldn't get a babysitter (Joe's parents live in Bastrop and were going to babysit but have to move his grandma and my family is getting ready for Em's wedding) for Monday! So we are just going to hang out and watch you guys kick tail!

Have a happy Friday!