Monday, November 9, 2009

Revenge of the Cows

**** I know you probably won't believe this one, but this stuff is too ridiculous to make up... it's all true!! ****

You might have noticed that I have not posted since last Wednesday.

Why, you ask?

It would be silly to even think that THE COWS BENT MY NEW INTERNET SATELLITE DISH.  A*G*A*I*N......, now wouldn't it?

No, friends, that would NOT be silly.

I just got it fixed, but little Billy Bully can't stay away from it... it is EXACTLY the perfect height for him to use to scratch his neck.

And, he bent it to the point that my country-fried internet was down.

AGAIN.

Suffice it to say that I was NOT happy, as Mr. Internet Repair Man warned me that this would probably happen... I thought probably not, but apparently he knows his cows as well as his internet.

Luckily, I have SEEN Mr. Internet Repair Man in action... several times, and I watched him bend the dish back into shape.  So, I tried it on my own.  Just grabbed hold of it and started bending.

And, you know what?

I fixed it.

Yay for Mama Internet Repair Lady!!!

And you can bet your sweet cowgirl boots that Billy Bully and his girlfriends have been moved OUT of my yard and into the back pasture.

(The same back pasture where their Mamas escaped.... the saga continues!!!)


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha! your country-fried internet stories and cows crack me up!

Amy said...

LOVE IT!!