Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update...

I'd like to be able to insert some clever reason here as to why I haven't posted in a few days...

But I can't.

It's not the "country fried" internet's fault - it's not the cow's fault - it's not ANYBODY'S fault...

Life has just been happening here at "Casa de Killian".

We have been INSANELY busy, and I don't really see it slowing down any time in the near future.

I did take a little "time out" this weekend to go on a fun little trip with some girlfriends to start Christmas shopping...

It was very fun, but to be quite honest, I didn't get a HUGE amount of my list crossed off.  I really just went for the trip.  :-)   Sometimes a little relaxation and "adult girl time" goes a long way.

Anyway, it's not an EXCITING update, but at least it's an update.  We are still here, and life is happening.

Hope your upcoming week is SLOW AND UNEVENTFUL (just like I hope mine is! ha ha)

No comments: