Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!

Yes, yes, I do realize that Thanksgiving was several days ago, but I have been WAY out of "bloggy" touch... We went to visit my family for a few days, and it was positively blissful, my dear friends, to be out of touch with everything.  We had a glorious holiday.  I hope that you all did the same.  We made it home safe and sound, and now it is back to the grind again tomorrow.

But, in the "Thanksgiving" theme, I thought I'd write  quick list of things for which I am infinitely thankful...

1.  My family.  Every stinkin' one of them.
2.  My friends.  Every stinkin' one of them. 
3.  My home.  I do love it, ad I can't wait to get in my own bed.
4.  My God.  (Who makes all the above possible.)

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you all had a great holiday time! I am thankful for a great sister-in-law!!