Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello...

HELLO?!?!?!?!  (tap. tap. tap.)  Hello?  Is anyone there?

Oh, YES!  I am here, but have been a little distracted...

We had a little "mini" family reunion with Luke's side of the family this past week.

All 9 cousins were together for 3 days, which included a great deal of trick-or-treating and massive amounts of candy.

Oh, yes, it did.

The "crew" of family from Denver were lucky enough to get to stay in town for a full week, which was a blessing.  We don't get to see them often enough, and we had so much fun.

We have just had us a BIG ole' time, and I have many lovely pictures, which I will be uploading to the trusty old blog (just as soon as I find the cord to my camera.)

Halloween pictures will be entertaining you for weeks to come, I am sure.

Good to see you again, internet-y people!!  How have you been?

No comments: