Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAG, I'm it!

My friend, Lisa, tagged me to do a post about Hubby, so here we go!

EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY HUSBAND!

1.  Where did you meet?  We met at a friend's apartment - this was all carefully orchestrated by my roommate, Tracie, who had decided that we should meet.  Actually, this was our "official" introduction, though we HAD met before - he just doesn't remember it!  I was going to a fraternity function with one of Luke's frat brothers, who introduced us briefly by the fountain at Baylor.  I remember the meeting... he does not!  (Of course, I will never let him live this down! ha ha!)

2.  How long did you date.  We dated for about a year before getting engaged, and then about another 6 months before we married.

3.  How long have you been married?  14.5 years

4.  What does he say that surprises you?  YES.  (No matter what I want to do, if I REALLY want to do it, he supports me.)

5.  What is your favorite feature of his?  His arms.

6.  What is your favorite quality of his?  His loyalty and his determination.

7.  Does he have a nickname for you?  Bets

8.  What is his favorite color?  royal blue, maybe?  or green?

9.  What is his favorite food?  Salmon 

10.  What is his favorite sport?  To watch would be football.  To play would probably be triathlon.

11.  When and where did you first kiss?  In my apartment

12.  What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?  Probably going out to dinner.  We also love to travel, but we don't get to go very often...

13.  Do you have any children?  Yes, three lovely daughters.

14.  Does he have a hidden talent?  Pogo stick.  (Just kidding... I don't know if any of his talents are "hidden", but he is pretty great athlete.)

15.  How old is he?  37

16.  Who said "I love you" first?  I think we said it at the same time... it was kinda mutual.

17.  What is his favorite type of music?  His taste is like mine... pretty eclectic.  He likes rock to work out with, and country for easy listening.

18.  What do you most admire about him?  He is a FANTASTIC daddy!  His daughters absolutely idolize him, and I think he is doing a great job showing them a fine example of the type of wonderful, godly man that they should be looking for when they grow up.

19.  Do you think he will read this?  No, not unless I show it to him!

20.  Where did you go on your first date?  We went on a date to Austin, where we went to a winery, had a fantastic dinner at the Oasis restaurant overlooking Lake Travis, and then finished off the evening on 6th Street.  I'm pretty sure that was our first "date", even though we had been "hanging out" in bigger groups of friends for a few weeks before that.

OK - now that's probably just TOO much information! ha ha

Now it's my turn to TAG people, so I tag Shelley, Amy, and Kristi!  Have fun, girls!

No comments: