Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grace

Once upon a time, I had a precious baby girl. She was BEAUTIFUL. I love babies... I would have had a dozen if they would have just stayed small... instead, they keep growing up on me!!

Today is my "baby's" birthday. She used to look like THIS...
...but now she looks like THIS!
Still beautiful, but OH! So BIG! It hurts my heart!! Miss Gracie turned 5 today, and celebrated in true Gracie style... she chose to go to Waco with just our little family this afternoon. We went to the movies to see the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" movie, and then had dinner at her favorite restaurant... the Hibachi place!! It was REALLY good.

SO, Happy Birthday to my baby. I love you so much, Grace. I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

happy birthday sweet grace!!!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday Gracie Girl! We LOVE you and your WONDERFUL personality :)