Tuesday, February 19, 2008

100th Post Today!

I can hardly believe that I have had enough to write about to fill 100 posts, but it seems I have. I have started to write a list of 100 little known facts about me in honor of my 100th post, but I'm really not very exciting... it may take me awhile to come up with something!! ha ha!! I'll post it some time soon...

I am still crawling out from under the pile of laundry, but thought I would take a minute to post some more photos of our trip. My internet is SUPER SLOW tonight, so we'll see how many I actually get loaded!


Here is one of my favorite pics... the hotel where we stayed had an indoor pool. Each night the girls got to go swimming, and to be honest, they probably liked the swimming better than the skiing! Here they are, dressed and headed for the pool.Here they are, swimming with their Daddy.
And this picture is SOOOOOO Gracie. She is about to chunk a snowball at the camera. Excellent.

I won't bore you all with too many vacation photos, so we'll leave it at that. Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE IT!!!

Shelley said...

How fun... That face is soooo Gracie! How fun to swim in the middle of winter and ski all in the same weekend... AWESOME. You could bore me with more pictures.

Lisa said...

So, how far was it to drive to Ruidoso? We had a blast and want to go again, but may not be able to afford Park City:) Looks like you guys had fun! Take care!!

The Poe Family said...

I am glad you guys had fun. Love the pics.