Friday, February 8, 2008

Gratitude...

Just a quick list of 10 things I'm thankful for today... (In no particular order!)

1.)  78 degree days in February.  (Gotta love Texas!)
2.)  Kittens that love to play with my children.
3.)  Chemotherapy.  (Apparently, it has worked, and the doctors say that my Mom as well as Luke's Dad are cancer free.  Praise God!)
4.)  My husband.  He's good for a lot of things, not the least of which is easy and affordable medical care.
5.)  Healthy, happy, wonderful, normal children.
6.)  Diet Coke from Sonic.  (Why is it better from Sonic?  Is it the ice or the styrofoam?  This is 
one of the mysteries of life.)
7.) Cows.  (I know, I know, random, but I'm watching them out the kitchen window, and they are so calm and peaceful.  I only love them now because we got a fence and they are not in my yard! ha ha)
8.)  Teachers who care about my children almost as much as I do. 
9.)  A super-sized washer and dryer (and believe you me, I have made them EARN their keep today!  They have worked non-stop!)
10.)  Being wonderfully and mercifully forgiven.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Amen, Amen, Amen... I could add some to those... how about good friends, small safe home-town, nice homes, etc... Thanks for reminding us to slow down and just be thankful!!! Happy Weekend...

Amy said...

What a great list! I think I will follow suit and do a "10" list on Monday! We do have so much to be thankful for! Have a great weekend!