Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ballet Begins...

My two younger girls, Abby and Gracie, began ballet class today. I took a few photos of the class, so take a quick peek...

Abby, completing a lovely curtsy.Here's our good friend, Emiley, pretending to be a "raindrop fairy".

A good shot of the whole class... look at that concentration!
And then there was Grace... her concentration wasn't so good, but she sure was entertaining!

See what I mean?

Do you notice anything strange about these photos? If you think that it looks like these lovely ballerinas are twirling around my living room, that's because THEY ARE!!! The building where the teacher was going to begin having class was busy today, so we decided to just hold class here. I moved all the furniture in our living room OUT, and we turned the living room into a dance studio! I know what you are thinking... that's a little drastic there, Bets, but BELIEVE ME! We have lived here for 3 1/2 years, and have been WAITING for someone to teach dance... My kids enjoy it so much! I was willing to do anything I could to convince the teacher that she should GO FOR IT!!! Luckily, the class went well, so maybe she'll continue!

3 comments:

Amy said...

HOW CUTE! There's nothing cuter than a clumsy, three year old in a leotard! They look so graceful! Glad they had a good time!

Shelley said...

Thanks so much for opening your home. I am still in tears that I had to miss it yesterday! :) NEXT WEEK!

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.