Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pictures for Thursday...

Just a few more photos from the b-day...


Here's a little visual for you...

Sweet hubby sent me flowers.  Really, really beautiful "fall" looking flowers.  Here's what they look like!  (I took this photo with my new cell phone... amazing.  I am so hip and techy these days! ha ha)  Imagine that there is not a water bottle in the side of the photo.  I didn't notice it until I got the picture taken, downloaded, and loaded to the blog.  Too much trouble to go back and re-do all of that.)
Have a fabulous Thursday!!!

3 comments:

kristi said...

Oh, how sweet. I am sooo jealous. I think the only time DW will send flowers is if I die before him. :}

Shelley said...

LOVE the flowers!!!

Dolloff Daily News said...

Happy belated bday!! I need one of those cool hats!!!