Saturday, September 13, 2008

Soccer Season Begins...

Katie's soccer team began their season today with an awesome win.  (I think the score was 6-2, but that was my score-keeping, and not the "official" numbers... but pretty close!)

Her team has lime green uniforms, so their team name is "The Lime Slime."  (Then they like to say, "Feel the Ooze".  It's pretty cute!)  They are an all-girl team in a co-ed league, and they did GREAT.  They only have 7 players, and it takes 7 to play, so they ALL played the entire game.  And, to top it all off, they played in a messy, drizzly rain.  I was so proud of them all!  They never complained about being wet or tired or anything.  I do not have pictures, as I refused to take my lovely camera out in the rain, but I'll try and do better next weekend.

GO SLIME!!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

lIME SLIME RULES!! WHAT FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Way to start your season Katie!! Keep it up! Love Aunt Roxanne