Wednesday, January 9, 2008


I've had a request for Christmas Pictures of the girls from Christmas morning. Well, there is a reason that I haven't posted any until now... we didn't take very many! Gracie was still under the weather and not feeling (or acting!) very well. As you can see, Katie and Abby are so happy with Santa, and are looking so cute in the Christmas PJ's... Gracie - well, not so much.
Here is Katie. "Thank You, Santa!"


Here is Abby. "I love Santa!"


Here is Gracie. "Santa Who? Somebody wipe my snotty nose!" :-)


Merry Christmas a little late from the Killian girls!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I LOVE GRACIE!!! She is so FUN :) Glad you got your tree down. What a relief... now on to the new year.

Amy said...

Such beautiful blonde girls! We(especially Kate) are really needing some time with the Killian girls. Maybe over spring break??