Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sexy Shoes

Look at these shoes. Are these not some sexy shoes? They look really sleek and fast, don't they? They really ARE as shiny as they look. Ready for the kicker? My conservative husband owns these fine looking tennies! Can you believe that? Purchased them all by himself...I was proud. I felt like a mother bird pushing her fledgling out of the nest for the first time... "Fly, my darling! You CAN shop alone!" The best part is, when Abby saw them she said they were Daddy's "peacock shoes." Gracie told him they looked like "Barbie Island Princess Shoes." I know he was so happy...

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I was hoping you were going to say those were your new "runners." I am really ready for my workout buddy to be back on track... Keep working those knees out and you can get you a fine pair of princess shoes, too!

Amy said...

That made me seriously laugh out loud. Kenna Mae even said"what's funny mommy?". I was actually thinking they looked like some fine Childress Bobcat runners. Go Blue!LOL! I LOVE them. I want some for myself. Give Luke a pat on the back from a shopaholic and tell him I AM SO PROUD!!