Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Computer!

Santa was very good to us this year!  He brought us a new laptop.  Unfortunately, I have not figured out how to upload pictures from the laptop to blogger yet... I'm hoping to get it all sorted out soon, but until then, there may be a few posts with no photos.  (Actually, it may be a good thing, as I can't remember to take any new pics anyway! ha ha!)  As an update, Christmas was... different.  Gracie was sick for 7 1/2 days before Christmas.  Her fever finally broke on Christmas Eve.  She was miserable.  She had everything she could have... fever, vomiting, diarrhea, snot, congestion, a rash, sore throat, cough... you name it, she had it.  I cried for her!  She actually handled it pretty well, considering how sick she was.  Anyway, she was still puny on Christmas morning, so I didn't even take many pics...  Anyway, so far, nobody else has gotten it, and we are thankful.  Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Poor Gracie! Glad your back. I think I need to talk to Santa about his poor distribution of gifts this year!!LOL!I'm jealous!