Saturday, January 19, 2008

Prayers from a Toddler

Is there anything cuter (or funnier) than listening to the bedtime prayers of a two year old child? (Yes, she's still 2 for 12 more days!! Don't rush me... I don't want my baby to be three!)

I thought I should share some of the things that the amazing Grace has prayed for over the past few weeks. In addition to praying regularly for the man who owns the Hibachi Grill in Waco, Mr. Miagi, she has prayed for macaroni and cheese, "Miss 'Lisha" (our friend, Alicia), mashed potatoes, Lainey (Abby's best friend), and "all the tickets at Piper Pizza Place". She also prays for regular everyday things, like her Nana and Papaw as well as Gran and Grandad, her sisters, and "a nice day". It just amazes me me that a little person who is so young already gets the concept of prayer. Now THAT deserves a big AMEN!!!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I LOVE HER!!!!

Amy said...

I LOVE the red fingernails!!

The Poe Family said...

What a sweet post...it gave me chill bumps. gina