Friday, January 18, 2008

Story Time!

I pray that I never forget the moments like this one, because this is really the "good stuff"... Katie read a bedtime story to her sisters, and the little ones actually WANTED her to, and they actually listened to the story. I sound a bit sappy, I know, but it was really a moment... I ran downstairs for the camera!! Lord, please let them grow up and actually like each other. May they be close and lean on each other. Let them laugh together and cry together and seek each other out for sound advice during the tough times. Let them all grow and mature into strong, smart women. Let them leave home and spread their wings and make their own way, but let them always fly back home, because that is where they love to be. Guide their thoughts and dreams in the way that You would have them go. In Your name I pray, amen.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

AMEN!!

Amy said...

Amen, sister!!

The Poe Family said...

The post about Gracie and her prayers was almost a tear jerker but I have to say that is the sweetest thing I have ever read. I guess I am getting soft as I grow older but you said it perfectly. May I borrow that prayer. gina